Popular Posts
-
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
-
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
-
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
-
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
-
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
-
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
-
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
-
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
-
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
-
It has been 5 months i'm working in GT. It is much better than before. People here are friendly, hardworking and helpful. Get to know al...
March 9, 2010
Bad Rumors about me
I feel like crying now honestly... I got rumors about me.. but it seems like everyone believe it.. SOmeone that i expected who know about it will take care of me.. but.. it seems like im wrong... He is putting the blame on me.. It is not my fault to make things happen. i feel like crying badly.. I need help , i really need help... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In life I realised that people just love to disturb others. I also noticed that when you react to their actions they seem to enjoy it and disturb you even more... if you learn to ignore them, they will then stop disturbing you as you will be seen as 'no fun' to disturb.
So.... just ignore them and whatever is said. What's important is your conscience.
Post a Comment