Thanks - Jammie, Yon, Hyuen.
I would like to answer ..
IT is the Heart that really matters, not the language. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS LOVE will draw them both together. The rest is up to our Imagination. LOVE is BEAUTIFUL! ^^ I am very happy for couples to pair off in different cultures & languages and they still are so much in Love with one another. Wow. that is really AMAZING LOL!
Popular Posts
-
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
-
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
-
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
-
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
-
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
-
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
-
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
-
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
-
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
-
It has been 5 months i'm working in GT. It is much better than before. People here are friendly, hardworking and helpful. Get to know al...
No comments:
Post a Comment