Yayay~!! Today is the last day for 2009...
I would like to say that In this year 2009 , There's alot of bad things happen to me. It was making me up and down. Between the month of September till Nov, It was my worst chapters. It's driving me craziiee.. Feeling sorry to my friends and family which makes me them feel worry about me. At the same time, i would like to say thank you , because they always taking care of me... Guide me to the opposite ways.. Without you guys, i would not be able to stay longer.
Today is 31/12/2009, im in my office and i have to update all my follow ups... It will be a lil busy than usual. But im okay with it.. :) Tonight, im going to have a new year eve dinner with my girls. Hope tonight will be a great night for me... :)
My dream for 2010 ,First, I wan to be attached.. hahahhahaha........ i dont want to celebrate a lonely valentines' day again and again.... :S... God please give me some LUCK... hahahahha... :P
Second, i wish to have some improvements again in my career. :) Third, My lovely family... happy go lucky like usual.. hahahaha... stay healthy and happy.. :)
Wish you all a Happy New Year... 2010 ..
Natalie
Popular Posts
-
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
-
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
-
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
-
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
-
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
-
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
-
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
-
Today is another day again... 14/09/09... It will be my tough day too~ I feel like my mind is so numb now and my heart feel so cold... it is...
-
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
-
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
1 comment:
Well, I hop to be able to help you with your second wish.
Have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment