Teddy's bear
Popular Posts
Bad Depression
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
Life of single
While it may seem that there are happy couples everywhere, a single teen may feel very lonely and depressed at times. It is important to kee...
What "HE" Wants Actually...
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
Another Wish...
It has been 5 months i'm working in GT. It is much better than before. People here are friendly, hardworking and helpful. Get to know al...
Counting Down The Days
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
Devils of the 1st degree.. F you..
There's different kind of people in this world... I'm so unlucky to have few weird and naive friends around me which making my life ...
It is easy to be heavy ; hard to be light.
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
The New Begining
It is the year of 2011, a brand new start for me but it has been a long time i didnt update my blog for the year of 2011.. .. My responsibil...
She is just another playa ... Guess who is she ?
Come on girls , All you have to do is be a player yourself, how? Well, you have to play hard to get. Guys whos are players are not easy to t...
Stupid.
Some people think that im stupid.. really stupid... I'm kind of upset about this .. it just, I admit that im really stupid and much slow...
May 4, 2011
Spaghetti for Breakfast !
It is another lovely breakfast..named it as Poach Egg Spaghetti Aglio Olio !! As you can see it as the picture attached... Look delicious ? yum yum...
Overall the taste is fine... i love it..
Thanks dear.. :)
Bear
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment