Teddy's bear
Popular Posts
Bad Depression
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
Nothing... but Love
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
I'm Back
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
Counting Down The Days
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
It is easy to be heavy ; hard to be light.
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
I'm sorry but i have to...
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
Long Distance Relationship with Korean Men
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
Letting you go
Today is another day again... 14/09/09... It will be my tough day too~ I feel like my mind is so numb now and my heart feel so cold... it is...
It came back again... why...
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
What "HE" Wants Actually...
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
May 4, 2011
Spaghetti for Breakfast !
It is another lovely breakfast..named it as Poach Egg Spaghetti Aglio Olio !! As you can see it as the picture attached... Look delicious ? yum yum...
Overall the taste is fine... i love it..
Thanks dear.. :)
Bear
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment