This morning around 5am , i saw a beautiful star ... I dont mean to wake up so early but i cant sleep well and just thinking of taking some fresh air near the balcony.. and i found THE STAR. It was so beautiful, and it blinks... Heart felt so sweet in a sudden.. but when i tell my friends about this, Guess what they say..? " It was a Satelite instead of star." :S and i ALREADY made a wish for myself. :S ... Anyways, im making a wish to a Satelite.. hahahaha... but i hope my STAR heard my words.. and make my wish come true.. hehe.. :D
Today is the 8th days i work in GTower, Everything goes fine and smooth.. I feel happpy to work here.. All the colleagues are friendly and nice.. They taught me alot.. But the best thing is the employees' benefit.. hehe... Anyways, proud to be apart of Gtower..
I miss my baby...
Natalie
Popular Posts
-
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
-
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
-
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
-
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
-
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
-
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
-
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
-
Today is another day again... 14/09/09... It will be my tough day too~ I feel like my mind is so numb now and my heart feel so cold... it is...
-
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
-
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
No comments:
Post a Comment