It is 9th November 2010, it is my second day in Gtower Hotel. Everything goes smoothly so far and i just got back from Gleneagle Hospital .. but not to worry it just a normal body checkup. I have been wiating for like 3 hours in the hospital and it makes me feel so sleepy . It was packed with patients.. anyways, it was good.. :D
Back to my topic.. I feel proud of myself sometimes. There's something happen last week, i selft made a nutrition soup successfully and it was so delicious.. and i named it as Natalie's Soup.. :) Does anyone want to try some ? hehe.. XD
I think i should get back to work now, even though im new here , got nothing to do... hehe..
Update news coming soon..
take care my friends..
Love,
Nat
Popular Posts
-
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
-
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
-
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
-
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
-
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
-
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
-
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
-
Today is another day again... 14/09/09... It will be my tough day too~ I feel like my mind is so numb now and my heart feel so cold... it is...
-
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
-
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
No comments:
Post a Comment