Today is Monday.... hmm... i dont think i had a plan.. Just feel like staying at home makes me feel so good even though it is quite bored... lolx...
It is the time to make myself cool down and make my mind clear. I have to face the fact even though it is quite painful... Flash back all the memories, oh no~... thts difficult...but what can i do ? I think i need to rest.. feeling regret why this happen to me ... My heart is numb...totally no feeling at all..
"what are you doing now " i wish to ask... but how ? I cant see, i cant feel, i cant touch... far far away from me.... T.T
I wish to sleep ....sleep forever....
Nattie.
Popular Posts
-
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
-
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
-
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
-
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
-
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
-
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
-
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
-
Today is another day again... 14/09/09... It will be my tough day too~ I feel like my mind is so numb now and my heart feel so cold... it is...
-
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
-
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
1 comment:
Hope tomorrow will be a brighter day for you.
What's your hobby anyway? Do it when feeling bore :D
-steven-
Post a Comment