She is a forgotten soul
[ He doesn't talk to her as before ]
She is bleeding internally
[ He pierced her heart with a blade ]
She is dead mentally
[ He killed her with the truth ]
She was in love
[ He is the reason ]
I shouldn't start in the beginning...
“The truth that many people never understand, until it is too late, is that the more you try to avoid suffering the more you suffer because smaller and more insignificant things begin to torture you in proportion to your fear of being hurt”
Popular Posts
-
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
-
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
-
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
-
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
-
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
-
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
-
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
-
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
-
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
-
It has been 5 months i'm working in GT. It is much better than before. People here are friendly, hardworking and helpful. Get to know al...
No comments:
Post a Comment