Today is another day again... 14/09/09... It will be my tough day too~ I feel like my mind is so numb now and my heart feel so cold... it is painful.. I try to touch my heart ,and my tears rolling down..... I thought im enough of crying .. but the feeling is so bad... I wish to tell someone how i feel.. But i dont know where to start with. I called my mum , im happy to hear her voice but i dont want to make her worry about me so i just keep for myself ... i called my sister, i lost control... i cried... But... i kept for myself again... I dont wish to disturb anyone ...
Sitting on the floor , staring at the corner, listening to the songs.. my hands feel cold ... Flashing back all the memories that we have been go through... my tears drop... Everything will be back as usual ... It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you cant have them in your arms.. Love hurts when you break up with someone and it hurts even more when someone break up with you or cheating on you .. Love hurts when the person you love doesnt know how you feel.. But Love hurts most when the person you love is happy with someone now... Trying not to miss you too much, trying to forget you .. trying to give up everything..... I'm letting you go , you can do what you want... You're free now....
Be tough on myself ... be strong... and be cool........ no matter how sad am i , the ending will be the same.......................
Love,
Nat
Popular Posts
-
Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just ca...
-
Here I sit on my bed thinking about all the things that I´ve been through ,there were times where I never thought I get to where I got to .....
-
It has been a while.. I'm back now.. back to my blog.. It has been around 1 year plus after my last post on May 2011. Everythi...
-
Every time when I'm standing in front of the mirror, I saw you.. You're there for 5 seconds and you disappeared. I smiled.. Looking ...
-
If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to
-
What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and ...
-
I think for most people, long distance relationships are just unthinkable and too difficult and expensive to manage. They might involve ome ...
-
Today is another day again... 14/09/09... It will be my tough day too~ I feel like my mind is so numb now and my heart feel so cold... it is...
-
All the while i thought i might get rid of this feelings.. But , it came back again. It is inside my mind. The feeling is pain. Every mornin...
-
That was the only time i met him and the last time i chated to him. Few weeks later and you still havent talked to him but you found his mys...
2 comments:
As the saying goes... If you really love someone, let them go...
Dear Nat,
It took a while for me to digest your feelings, I have gone through this phase before, and it is sure not an easy one. It hurts when your relationship doesn’t work as what you want to, it de-motivates your life, making u think what you have done wrong all the time. It was more hurtful when you consider your life long partner going to be ur future one day turns out to be a bad dream. What I want you to do is to be positive, move on with your life, go out there and get more friends. You cannot continue to hide in your corner anymore, confide with your sister, someone closer and you can trust on, they can be ur close friends as well, I mean close friends who really understand you..Fill yourself up by doing something positive, there are so many things that can be done. Forget the past, I know it is easy to say this, but we have to move on, we cannot dwell on the past. Pray, pray and pray, throw out the bad memories, stop ur tears, dunt look back anymore. Be strong, as u certainly need one..believe in yourself, and for sure one day, you can find a better prince charming in your heart. Move, move, move, dear Natalie, this is not an easy battle, but tell yourself deep in your heart, you have to move on, you cannot stuck there. You will be constantly in my prayers…
Post a Comment