Popular Posts

April 25, 2011

Another Wish...


It has been 5 months i'm working in GT. It is much better than before. People here are friendly, hardworking and helpful. Get to know alot of different "type" of people.. you know what i mean ... XD. It is 25 april 2010 was a cloudy day, with mild weather. Sitting inside the building doing my daily routine work. Staring at my lil bear who always sit at the same place which is infront of my keyboard. :) and his name is .... it just a bear.. no name.. :P

The memories is fading away day by day, month by month..... In a blink of any eye, it is already 5 months passed. You and me are not meant to be. You will always get the bless from me.. I'm trying to let go, i will force myself till the end.. There's some people who really trying hard to pull me out of this situation, they're lovely and they're kind. They're always my best close buddies. When it comes into a relationship, it makes me fear and escape. Wish to open my heart to let someone to fix me , but i dont dare to open my both arms.

God gave me a new challenge again, He appears. The person who i wanna stay with.....


The Bear

No comments: