Popular Posts

May 18, 2010

What's wrong between you and me ?

Since yesterday, things went wrongly between you and me. I tried to follow what you want but it seems like you demand more.. When I asked you, you put the blame on me. It makes me feel so sad. What I can do is just holding my tears and smile at you it just because I care of you. I don't want things goes wrong.

I'm mentally tired.. Really tired.. I don't wish to give up but there's no encouragement for me to move on. If you think I can't fullfill your expectations , just say it out and let me go.. But you just torturing my mentality.

I don't know how far I can go for this.. I see no future...

:(


Lil Nat

2 comments:

Botak or Baldy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Botak or Baldy said...

The future is in your hands...