Popular Posts

September 18, 2009

Devils of the 1st degree.. F you..


There's different kind of people in this world... I'm so unlucky to have few weird and naive friends around me which making my life so damn pissed off and so complicated... even your best friends did that, It is not the first time.... Last night was a terrible night for me, I felt so hopeless on them. Everyone thinks that i'm a bitch, But i dont give a shit at all.. Talking bad about people , back stabbing on someone ... this is how they treat me ... Is this called as friend ? Maybe yes , but for me <> i cant accept this ... I dont mind to lose a friend and i'm NOT DESERVE to have this kind of friend. I dont need them at all...

Try to be more mature in everything, Having FUN and getting SERIOUS is different thing.. If they still cant differenciate between this 2 words , is time to go back to school . Being a 21s , but still act like kid.. what the fuck right ??! Anywyas, IT wont affect my daily life.. I need to work , and i need to take care of my family .. I'm working hard to going on with my life.. I love my family so much , why should i care of all this kind of small things ..

If they think that it is part of their entertainment life, go ahead then.. Talk more and comment more... As long as you guys feel happy , i dont mind to be a clown.. :) because i used to be a "clown". It is not working if i keep on fighting verbally with them.. becasue if i keep on making myself clear , they still prefer to stand in the other side. So i give up, keeping myself silent doesnt mean that i'm guilty ... It just becuase i feel so so so damn shame on you guys if i do it..

I"M TRUST NOBODY ...

"JUst be cool and ignore" - Thanks for the words from sweetie... i will remember that... :P



Keep on moving Nat !!!

2 comments:

Botak or Baldy said...

sweetie is right...

just ignore and chill...

Diana A. said...

who??????????