Popular Posts

November 15, 2010

Beautiful Star

This morning around 5am , i saw a beautiful star ... I dont mean to wake up so early but i cant sleep well and just thinking of taking some fresh air near the balcony.. and i found THE STAR. It was so beautiful, and it blinks... Heart felt so sweet in a sudden.. but when i tell my friends about this, Guess what they say..? " It was a Satelite instead of star." :S and i ALREADY made a wish for myself. :S ... Anyways, im making a wish to a Satelite.. hahahaha... but i hope my STAR heard my words.. and make my wish come true.. hehe.. :D

Today is the 8th days i work in GTower, Everything goes fine and smooth.. I feel happpy to work here.. All the colleagues are friendly and nice.. They taught me alot.. But the best thing is the employees' benefit.. hehe... Anyways, proud to be apart of Gtower..

I miss my baby...

Natalie

No comments: