Popular Posts

September 2, 2009

Bad Depression


Today 3/09/09 .. It is the hardest moment i have right now.... I dont know what to do and i dont know where should i headed to.... I just cant share what i feel now. Looking at the mirror, the girl inside the mirror is crying. I brushes my teeth by looking at the mirror, tears falls down. My heart feels pain. Being an actor to be looking cool, it is hard... But i have to learn ... Everyone says, crying might make you feel better. I did it when im alone. I dont wish to let someone knows what i'm going through..

What i feel, I really thanks God for giving me a precious memory which i had dream for a long time. But it doesnt last long, at least i tried.
Time passes so fast, everything going to back as usual.. Tears getting dry when i see myself in the mirror.. My eyes, my nose, my lips.... being touched warmly... The places we went , the food that we ate , the moment that we spent , the movie that we watched ... between you and me will be always in my mind..

God , please give me some strength to go through this situation.. I need YOU.




Natalie..... 3/9/09

4 comments:

TiffMarcus said...

33, don cry...y u so sad?? wat happen to u?

Yi said...

Babe...Believe me.U can pass with it...U're a storng girl i never met before..Trust me,you are really can~
Believe...(OUT OF DIFFICULTY,MAKES MIRACLES!!!!)^^

~Lemonade~ said...

Girls, i'm fine.. It just sometimes i feel like i'm losing control... really feeling pain... :(

Diana A. said...

we all will be here if you need anything... time for happy hour after puasa month ! :D