Popular Posts

September 24, 2009

I'm sorry but i have to...

What i expected to be happen, finally it came.. Even thought it is a really terrible feeling but i done it.. and im really done with it and i made the choice for days.... I did something cruel to hurt someone that i love.. Feeling regret after doing it, but i have to ... i cant think of any other ways to solve it and i thought of this stupid idea and i hurted someone..

Happiness is not with me for a period of time , it had been in a hard time and it getting worst these days, getting depression all the time .. I'm out of mind.. I'm fine to be a bad person if it can make ones happy... What i can do is just Let the misunderstanding going on... what people think of me and so on... Sorry for being stupid, it just i have to....

i'm really afraid... God, am i doing the right thing ? i need your help..

1 comment:

kennix said...

pass is pass, dun be so sad. wat we can do now is for the future. Dun think so much , juz b happy.